I want to change my concentration to Government. How can I do that?

Come by the Government Undergraduate Program Office and talk to staff or the DUS about changing concentrations, or talk to one of the House Concentration Advisers. They can help you think about your reasons for changing your concentration, review your student record to see which classes can count for Government credit, and help you figure out which classes you will need to take. Once you’re sure you want to switch to Government, they can help you fill out an online Change of Concentration form and sign it for you. All Government classes you’ve taken can apply to the concentration requirements (with the exception of Gov 91r). If you want to get Gov credit for a non-Gov class (e.g. for Social Studies Tutorials), you will need to contact the Director of Undergraduate Studies, Cheryl Welch, for approval.