How do I cross-register for a course at the Kennedy School, and does it count for Government Credit?

There is a pre-approved list of Harvard Kennedy School courses for which Government concentrators will automatically receive Gov elective credit. However, the cross-registration form must still be signed by a member of the Undergraduate Program Office. Cross-registration forms are available at the Registrar and your house office. The form must be signed by the instructor of the course, the Government Undergraduate Office, and your Resident Dean.

Please note that Law School courses are not letter-graded and cannot be petitioned for Government credit.