How can I learn about Research Assistant/internship positions?

Research Assistantships and internships are publicized via the weekly “Events and Opportunities” email that is sent to Government concentrators, and on the bulletin board in the Undergraduate Program Office. If you are not yet a Government concentrator and would like to be added to this mailing list, please contact us and we will add you.  The OCS andStudent Employment Office (SEO) also publicize these opportunities.

If you are interested in doing research for academic credit, you should consider taking a Gov 92r, Faculty Research Assistantship for Credit. These opportunities will be publicized before the beginning of each semester, and allow you to participate in a guided research project with a Government faculty member.